Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Toaster Strodel's!!!!!

         My favorite breakfast is a delicious Toaster Strudel! If you don't like this breakfast GET OUT OF MY FACE! *evil smile and kicks you out of my post then laughs* Anyways as i was saying until I got interrupted with the haters, I love Toaster Strudel's if you haven't tried them stop reading now and go to the store by a few, buy them, and do whatever you got to do to cook them and eat them! YUM!

One reason I like Toaster Strudel's is because they are easy to make! Yes, you heard me right! The are easy to make! You just put them in the toaster wait until it finishes, and then put the creamy icing on it. Then POOF! You have a delicious yet nutritious breakfast in under 10 minutes!

Another reason I like Toaster Strudel's is because they are just crazy delicious! You can even have fun with them when you put on the icing! I mean you can if you aren't on of those boring people and don't have a crazy fun imagination. You see look at this person and there imagination!

           You see? Anything is possible with Toaster Strudel's! You just got to love them. (^-^)
That's it for today folks, thank you for you time and patience and good bye peeps! ^-^

2 comments:

  1. Toaster Strudel's are definitely not nutritious. They have SOOO MUCH SUGAR, which is probably why you like them so much.

    Mrs. Heavey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Mrs. Heavey,
      You got to admit they are delicious because you love them also! And they also have fruits in them :P

      Delete