Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Unit 3 Science Reflection!

This unit we have discussed about is the different types of energy. I know you probably think this is lame but hey haters gonna hate and I'm going to ignore them. Anyways I think that science is an awesome thing to learn. You right now are probably wondering on how many types of energies there actually is, or you just don't care at all. So back on topic, there are a total of 6 types of energies. The energies are called Mechanical energy, Chemical energy, Electrical energy, Sound energy, Thermal energy, and finally Light energy. Mechanical energy is a form of energy that is associated with motion. Chemical energy is an energy caused by chemical reactions. Electrical energy is when electricity creates motion, light, or heat. Sound energy is an energy created sound vibrations as they travel through matter. Thermal energy is an energy created and measured by any kind of heat. Light energy is an energy created by the sun. Energy in general is the ability to change something or make it move.
Something that was especially satisfying to me this unit is that I have been improving my grade by completing my homework more and I am starting to improve with the writing in our notebooks.
Honestly, I think that I would give myself a grade of a 80% because I wouldn't give myself a 90% for not completing all of my work.
One thing i would like to improve upon is following directions.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, I agree, I agree!! Great post!

    Mrs. Heavey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mrs. Heavey,
      Thank you so much for your input. I worked really hard on this post also because i knew you were going to read it ( :) lol).
      sincerely,
      Katherine Aidyl Carreras Perez ( or A.K.A Kat Carreras)

      Delete